- Customization and Professional Skills: WooCommerce is considered as the widely-used open-source eCommerce plugin that allows you to build custom extensions and customize every aspect of your shop. When you design the website, you indirectly require professional skills that also consume your time and efforts. While Shopify provides you multiple themes to design your business websites but does not provide freedom to design as per your wish.
- Flexibility: Both the e-commerce platforms provide a user-friendly interface, Shopify is most preferred for the beginners whereas WooCommerce requires a knowledge of web programming.
- Hosting: WooCommerce as it is self-hosted, allows the user to perform activities as per their requirement and can modify it as per the need. Whereas Shopify does not provide so much access as it is hosted and provide access to modification only as per the user requirements.
- Market Share in E-commerce: Shopify comprises of the largest e-commerce platform worldwide but WooCommerce has gained the topmost name in the world of popularity. After these e-commerce platforms comparison, you can now choose according to the requirement of your business organization. You can also take NarmadaTech’s expert advice who are highly skilled and performing their activities in the same field from the past 7 years. They will guide you and help you in making the right decisions as per your business demands.
Magneto is world’s no. 1 open source e-commerce platform written in PHP framework. This can be used to a dynamic web application, develop modern that makes Magento a powerful e-commerce feature. Web content management system that allows users to have significant control over their website’s setting, appearance, functionality, and plug-ins. Magento is the ultimate e-commerce solution. Magento’s catalog management, search engine optimization, and powerful marketing tools give it the ability to create sites for merchants that provide their customers an unrivaled shopping experience. These features make Magento rich in e-commerce platform solution that offers complete control over the ability and functionality to their merchants for their online channels.
These are some exclusive features:-
- Strong Data Encryption, Hashing – Strong data encryption based on AES-256 and strong hashing based on SHA-256. Database keys are easily managed and updated.
- Content Management Structure – WYSIWYG editor is used by Magento’s CMS for rich content support. Create menus, restrict publishing privileges, Build complex content pages and create multiple versions of a page. Different hierarchy trees for each website and store view individually or en masse can be easily added to CMS pages for navigation menu and to delete, create or copy.
- Rollback & Backup – Rollback and backup is very useful when testing new customizations or modules or even upgrading your Magento version as you can manage and schedule its backup operations. There are 3 types of backup provided by Magento, database, and media backup system backup and database backup. You can create a new code see the impact of review and customizations, but this feature is not recommended to be used in production environment.
- Advanced Attribute Customer Management – Magento Administrator Interface handles the customer account and address attributes where you can improve your sales and marketing efforts with an advanced management system. The Magento administrator interface is also used to create customer proles and customized marketing campaigns.
- Actions for Logging of Administrator – You have the ability to see edits, views, and deletion and even track and review all the actions the administrator user takes. Specific administrator users are connected to logs where they can see the actions taken and when those actions were taken and many more such things.
- Programmed Reminder for Email Marketing – The email campaign reminders are customizable and configurable for a variety of factors including cart value, quantity, frequency and more. These automated reminders are sent to customers with abandoned wish lists and shopping carts which helps in increasing the customers to the website.
- Add to Cart by Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) – SKU is especially for B2B customers as without having to go into product pages you can streamline the ordering process, by enabling them to enter in a list of SKUs. This will help in simplifying recurring orders, large orders and offline ordering based on catalogs.
- Solr Search – Solr search provides vendors with site-search options and developments in quality, relevancy, and speed of search results provided to customers which is a substitute to the standard Magento search. There are layered navigations and features like synonyms/ stop/ spelling words and weighted attributes which enhances the search quality and performance.
- Caching for Full Page – Caching reduces the load and generally improves the response time of servers. With the help of caching the primary pages, products, category and CMS pages for all the users and session users the performance of website’s boosts.
- Index Optimization – Index Optimization doesn’t impact the customer’s shopping experience but enables faster indexing. The site performance is never hampered and still, it is easy to update and add new products more frequently while ensuring promotions, navigational menu’s, URL’s, and product search tools are up to date. Indexing is automated and a full re-index may not have to be performed for incremental indexing.