Have you ever wondered why a good website design is important and how it is linked with the credibility of your business? Well, apart from easy-to-navigate, look and feel of your website, proper designing plays a crucial role to represent your brand effectively in front of your targeted audience. You can attract your audience every year by following the latest web design trends in terms of algorithm updates, visuals and best practices. Even a modish or sleek looking website goes outdated after few months, that’s the reason, knowing the difference between a passing fad and industry’s trend is important when it comes to website designing.
Here are Top 5 Intuitive Website Designing Trends We Saw in 2018:
- Animation: With the increased demand of animated emojis after the release of Apple’s iPhone X, there are many brands that prefer to use subtle animations in their logo design to grab user attention. This popularity allowed us to expect these moving visuals across the websites in 2018.
- Ultra-Clean Layouts: You may have seen various clean layouts that can translate from desktop to mobile easily. Usually, simple websites with clean layouts come with the faster loading time, that also support the new higher demanding and interactive interfaces.
- Machine Learning: There is no doubt that machine learning is growing to the new exponential levels as
web design trends 2018. With the advancements in its features for web designing, it becomes quite easier to have seamless interactions while allowing your customers to access your website and shop with ease.
- Virtual Reality: Nowadays, virtual reality is grabbing so much popularity in different businesses, especially in the field of web designing. Using VR allows you to make a great image of your brand among your customers that you are ahead of the trend. VR helps your users to have virtual interaction with your business in a seamless manner.
- Bold Typography: Typography is a timeless trend web designing, most of the designers pay attention to detail towards typography to optimize the overall design while improving the usability. It is easier to create unique visual balance and contrast by using superimposed typefaces on broken layouts and stock photography.
Apart from this, there are many more trends that have made and will persist during 2018 and the upcoming years. If you also want to implement these trends to have the most amazing eCommerce web design, you should opt for the web design services from the leading IT company, NarmadaTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. We are expert in delivering the best-in-class and cost-effective web designing solution for your brand.