Social media is a powerful platform which is used by all businesses to spread their identity in this digital world. In such a competitive world, it is imperative to make use of the famous social media platforms and make your strong identity in the market. Here the important point comes which states that how to track Facebook insights? It is very simple and can be done using social media analytics solutions. It is important to track your social media activities for analyzing the result because without knowing the result status, you cannot proceed further. Facebook is the world’s best and most-famous social media channel is highly used for promoting your business brand more effectively.
First, let’s understand what is Facebook Insights
Facebook insights is used for tracking user interactions on the business Facebook page that allows you to get all the information about the content like the page is performing well or not. Facebook page analytics is used for getting all the information based on the activity of users. Admin has all the rights and access of the insights who have full permission to edit or view your business page profile.
The information which is known with the help of Facebook page is highly valuable because it helps you to know –
• Number of posts that get the highest likes, shares and comments.
• Introduction and reach of your updations
• Percentage list of males and females following your business page.
• Location of your followers like from which city and country they came from.
• Common time or day to post the content.
With all the above information, you will get to know about the performance of your shared content. Information like at what time the content should get posted, what type of content is getting a huge response and what is the best time to share the content on your business page. That’s why Facebook analytics is highly used for tracking all the activities of your Facebook page.
All you need to know about Facebook Insights
For accessing Facebook page insights, first, you have to login to your Facebook account. After the login, you will see the “Insights” button on the top left button on your page which is placed in between of the “Notifications” and “publishing Tools” button.
This section gives you a broad picture of everything about your page in the last week. The three most important measurements are:
• Page likes: How many people liked your page.
• Post reach: How many people have seen your posted content.
• Engagement: How many people liked, shared, or commented on your posts.
This section provides the detailed page likes. The key metrics are:
• Total Likes: It means the total number of page likes over the period of 28 days.
• Net Likes: It shows the new likes i.e. new likes minus unlikes.
• Where These Likes Happened: It shows the source of your new likes., such as direct visits, page suggestion, from mobile or desktop.
This section provides an overview of how many people have seen your posted content and how they interacted with it. The key metrics are:
• Post Reach: The total number of people who have seen specific post and further segregated in organic and paid reach.
• Likes, Comments and Shares: How much positive engagement the page have got. Higher the number means better interaction of posts.
Hide, Report as Spam, and Unlikes: It shows the negative engagement on your page. High level of negative engagement decrease the reach of page in future.
Total Reach: The total number of people who have seen the activities of your page.
This section shows that how many people are visiting your page and their source. The key metrics are:
• Page and Tab Visits: The total number of times the individual page or tabs has been viewed.
• External Referrers: The total number of times visitors came to your Facebook page from other websites (non-Facebook websites).
Analysing the Facebook Page Insight will provide the best idea to share the content on the right day and time for getting huge visitors on your shared content. That’s why it is important to monitor your social media plan through Facebook Analytics for meeting the targeted goal. It is clear that Facebook Page Insight is an important aspect and should be focused on achieving targeted success in your business. NarmadaTech is a reputed digital marketing company having 7+ years of experience in delivering the out-of-box digital services. Our digital marketing experts are extremely talented and filled with knowledge to handle different types of digital marketing projects.